2. Order process, entering into a contract, quantity limitation
- Herrmannsbio offers its customers a comprehensive range for all matters concerning domestic pets. By clicking on the products or product descriptions, the customer navigates to the product details, .e.g. details regarding the product design, size or flavour. The product is placed in the virtual shopping basket by entering the requested quantity and clicking on the shopping basket icon.
- By clicking on the «shopping basket» button, displayed in the top right-hand corner of the online shop, the customer navigates to an overview page and at any time can check the goods in the virtual shopping basket and, where necessary, make changes.
- If a customer does not wish to purchase additional goods, they can continue via the «To order/checkout» button. Registered customers can enter their user names and passwords here to automatically use their saved information for the order. Alternatively, the customer can register as a new customer and set up a customer account or continue the purchase without setting up a customer account. In such a case, the customer must enter their address and invoice information on the following page.
- By further clicking on the «Continue» button, the customer reaches the penultimate order stage «Overview». The customer has access to an overview of the order here with details of the price (including the statutory VAT) and details of the delivery service and costs.
- The order is entered into by clicking on the «Buy» button. This means a binding offer has been made.
Entering into a contract
The images of the range in the online shop are intended as an illustration and do not constitute binding offers for sale. By completing the order process by clicking on the «Buy» button the customer makes a binding offer to enter into a purchase contract. The customer thereupon receives an automated confirmation of receipt of order by e-mail (order confirmation). This order confirmation does not constitute acceptance of the offer. The contract with herrmannsbio is only concluded when herrmannsbio sends the ordered product to the customer and the shipping to the customer is confirmed by e-mail (shipping confirmation).
The offered goods are sold in customary domestic quantities only and only to persons of an age at which they are capable of entering into legal transactions.
3. Prices and shipping charges
All prices contain the statutory VAT and other price elements, and are to be understood plus shipping costs that may apply. We do sell to businesses so we do issue VAT receipts.
4. Dispatch and delivery
In the event that some of the ordered products are not in stock, herrmannsbio shall be entitled to provide parti
al deliveries at its cost provided this is acceptable for the customer.
In the event that herrmannsbio is unable to deliver the ordered product because herrmannsbio itself is not supplied by its own suppliers, without culpability on the part of herrmannsbio, herrmannsbio may withdraw from the contract. In such a case, herrmannsbio shall inform the customer without delay and propose a comparable product. If a comparable product is not available, or if the customer does not wish to have that product delivered, herrmannsbio shall, without delay, reimburse payments made by the customer. Deliveries are free of customs duties within the EU. In the case of delivery in countries outside the EU customs duties, taxes and other levies that may apply shall be borne by the customer.
In the event that supplied products are damaged en route, the herrmannsbio customer service is to be contacted, where possible, without delay. As a result, herrmannsbio shall have the option of lodging a complaint with the carrier or transport insurer regarding the damage. If the customer fails to provide notification of transport damage, this shall not have any effect whatsoever on the customer’s statutory guarantee rights.
In order to fulfil customer orders herrmannsbio needs to pass on the customer email address, and if available a contact phone number to the delivery company authorised to delivering the goods. This forms part of the contract with herrmannsbio. The customer does not have the right to object.
5. Retention of title
The goods shall remain the property of herrmannsbio up until payment in full. Prior to the passing of ownership, pledging, ownership transfer by way of security, processing or redesigning are not permitted without approval by herrmannsbio.
6. Right of withdrawal
Customers who are consumers have a fourteen-day cancellation right. A consumer is any natural p
erson who enters into a legal transaction for a purpose that is neither attributable to their commercial nor self-employed professional activity. The following regulations apply to the cancellation right and the excluding of the cancellation right. If customers have any further questions about cancellations, they can contact the
herrmannsbio customer service.
7. Guarantee and liability
The statutory guarantee provisions apply.
Veterinary medicine diet feed should only be used where recommended and by way of regular monitoring by the veterinarian. The veterinarian should be visited regularly (every 6 months) during the feeding for check-up examinations and without delay in the event of deterioration in the domestic pet’s condition. herrmannsbio is not liable for the consequences of inappropriate use of veterinary medical diet feed or use that is unnecessary.
8. Payment methods and credit notes
Payment for goods is to be made by Visa, Mastercard, Visa debit card. Unfortunately, we cannot accept payment sent in the form of cash or cheques and are not responsible for loss.
9. Data protection
herrmannsbio takes the protection of its customers’ data very seriously.10. Identity of the contracting partner
10. Final provision
Should any provision of these Terms and Conditions be or become invalid or unenforceable, the validity or enforceability of the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall not be affected thereby. German law applies by way of exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG).